A block or two away from the original Stonewall Inn, the Barrow Street Theater’s performance of Hit The Wall excellently dramatizes the first night of the Stonewall Riots. On summer night in ’69, policemen entered Stonewall, an underground gay bar, and attempted to apprehend its patrons, inciting a riot that reverberated throughout the LGBT community, [...]
- The Halakhic Status of Partnership Minyanim
- Women in Tefillin and Partnership Minyanim: A Response to Rabbi Herschel Schachter
- The Boundaries and Essence of Orthodoxy: A Response to Dr. Aaron Koller
- On Submissiveness: A Note
- Johnny Halpert, Legendary Men’s Basketball Coach of 42 Years, Fired
- What Happened to National Geographic?
- What are We Going to Lose?
- 7 Up, 7 Down
- A Letter to Coach Halpert
- News Shorts: RIETS Registration, Presidential Fellowship Cut, NIH Funding, and Mobile Apps